Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hanging with the Minnesota Delegation

So, as a girl from Minnesota, I can't help but be excited that the California delegation is right next to the MN delegation. And though I have yet to see Garrison Keller, I did get to see a couple of my Minneapolis City Councilmember friends and they introduced me to the mayor of Minneapolis, R. T. Rybak...


... and (this is so cool to me!) former Vice President and Minnesotan Walter Mondale!


I just missed Al Franken (running for Senate in MN), but did yell "yay Minnesota!" to him when he walked by, and he waved. :)

Since we often have time to mill about and chat with people during the early convention proceedings, I expect to be stopping by there again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos. Hope you have as much fun for the rest of the convention!